When it gets in selecting the right music streaming service, there are only a handful of music streaming services that come to mind. And if you own an Apple iPhone, Apple’s music streaming service – the Apple Music – with its vast catalog of songs and videos is one of the best to consider. However, if you are new to iPhones, and by extension iOS, Apple Music might come across as an app that is a labyrinth of sections and tabs.
Apple Music with its deep and intricate design coupled and a monthly necessary payment of Rs 99, which accounts for Rs 1,188 a year, especially in the presence of music streaming apps, such as Spotify and Jio Saavn, that provide an ad-supported free version of their platforms to their users, might seem like an extravagant option to some.
And so, some of the new iPhone users might want to cancel their Apple Music subscription after attempting out the service for free during its 3 months of the trial period. But unlike Android, where everything about the app can be controlled from within the app, subscriptions on iOS are managed in a slightly different way.
If you are looking for an easy way to cancel your Apple Music subscription or any other paid subscription that you have opted for on your iPhone, we have listed a step-by-step guide for you to follow.
All you Are Require To Do Is Follow These Trails:
- 1. Proceed to the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on your name (or profile image).
- 2. Instantly tap on iTunes & App Store.
- 3. Tap on your Apple ID that is placed on the top of the screen, then tap on View Apple ID option.
- 4. Next, tap on Subscriptions on the bottom of the page. Here you will see all your active and expired subscriptions.
- 5. Tap on the subscription you want to manage — Apple Music or any other service that you have accidentally subscribed to.
- 6. Tap on Change to change your billing cycle from monthly to annually (or vice-versa) or to opt for a family pack.
- Alternatively, you can tap on Cancel to cancel your selected subscription for good.
- 7. Finally, tap on Confirm to authenticate your actions. Once you choose this, your subscription will stop at the end of the contemporary billing cycle.