$290 Bonus for New Chime Account
Chime is not one of our favorite banking accounts. But for $290 I would open an account again. That’s the bonus that you can earn right now through MyPoints. Swagbucks is also offering $250. Let’s check out the details.
Update 11/4/21: I received an email that these offers have been extended through November 2021.
Open a bank account online with Chime, and you can earn a bonus up to $290. Here’s how it works:
- Signup with Chime between 9/1/21 and 9/30/21.
- Download the Chime App.
- Access your account number and routing number from the app.
- Add your account number and routing number to your payroll contact or service.
- Receive your first direct deposit and receive your first paycheck within 30 days.
- Must make a minimum first payroll deposit of $200 to qualify.
- By signing up for this offer you acknowledge that Chime will have to share your Direct Deposit status with its partner for points to be credited to your account.
- Please allow up to 90 days for SB to be credited to your account.
- You must use the same email address associated with your Swagbucks or MyPoints account when opening a bank account with Chime.
- Offer may only be completed once (1) per user.
$290 is the best bonus we have seen for opening a new Chime account. it’s definitely worth doing if you don’t already have Chime.
Just keep in mind that Chime has closed some accounts for no reason so I wouldn’t suggest keeping too much money in there for too long. Closures might have been for too many referrals or inactivity, but either way, they can so do without any explanation.